By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Rodier Studio Inc’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rodier Studio Inc’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rodier Studio Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Rodier Studio Inc’s web site are provided “as is”. Rodier Studio Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rodier Studio Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rodier Studio Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rodier Studio Inc’s Internet site, even if Rodier Studio Inc or a Rodier Studio Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Rodier Studio Inc’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rodier Studio Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Rodier Studio Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Rodier Studio Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rodier Studio Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rodier Studio Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Rodier Studio Inc’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
1. How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Rodier Studio Inc.
Returns Department Tracking #
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
2. Return Exceptions
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include CD, DVD or any other item with shrink-wrap or seal.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. Restocking Fee
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
1. Accepted Methods of Payment
If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason you will be refunded.
2. Mailing Address For Money Order
Rodier Studio Inc.
Returns Department Tracking #
All orders are shipped within 2 weeks.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
3. Order Tracking<
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
4. Shipping Rates
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
5. Back Orders
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.